Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Shower

Two weeks ago, I was blessed to have an amazing shower with family and friends.  I was completely overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone.  They truly helped us prepare for this little guy's impending arrival!  Here are a few pictures snapped by my sister-in-law:

Our Baby Bjorn from Hannah!

Having fun with 2 of my besties Lena and Katie

 Opening my bedding from my mother-in-law!  Love it!

Precious clothes - I know people say it's more fun to shop for baby girls, but this little guy has some adorable outfits!

A bin full of baby goodies from the Massey girls - all kinds of new baby and mommy essentials!

Loved getting to see sweet family friends

With my sister-in-law and mother-in-law

Shower gifts

More shower gifts

On another note, I do have the crib ready to go and will share pictures soon.  It looks amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment