Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Name Reveal!

I am excited to announce that I will no longer be referring to baby Fleisher as "little guy" or "little man".  We have officially settled on a name and I couldn't be more happy with it!  It's the name I had liked since finding out we were having a boy.  Baby Boy Fleisher's name is

Matthew David Fleisher

I've always liked traditional names, so this fits perfectly!  With what Mike and I went through last August, I definitely wanted to choose a name with a significant meaning.

Matthew means "Gift of God" - this little boy is truly a gift of God that I am beyond thankful for!
David was chosen because it is my dad's first name (it also happens to be Mike's middle name).

I love that Mike and Matthew will have the same initials - MDF - especially since Mike was rooting for Mike Jr.  At least they have this in common :-)

We cannot wait to meet you Matthew!  With only 5 weeks until your due date (as of tomorrow), we know we will meet you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the name. A good solid name for a special little boy!

    ReplyDelete