Saturday, July 28, 2012

37 Weeks




How far along: 37 weeks and 2 days
Baby's size: a stalk of Swiss chard - Matthew weighs about 6 1/3 pounds and is over 19 inches long!
Maternity clothes: always
Sleep: on and off - last night was great!
Best moment this week: hearing Matthew's strong heartbeat at out appointment!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach, being able to do simple tasks without getting exhausted, cold weather (not pregnancy related - but this extreme heat is not my friend)
Movement: He's still kicking and stretching!
Food cravings: anything cold, water, chocolate milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY - Matthew David Fleisher
Labor signs: more frequent and stronger Braxton Hicks - I was checked again this week, and am still 80% effaced and 3-4 cm dilated.
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, heartburn, siatica, fatigue, major hunger, swelling, hip pain
Belly button in or out: in - it's really only enclosing, not moving out
Wedding rings on or off: off - again, stupid heat
Happy or moody most of the time: nervous/excited anxiety - I find myself constantly thinking about what's to come and how much life is going to change
Looking forward to: meeting Matthew - every time I picture him, I picture a little Mike :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment