Thursday, June 28, 2012

33 Weeks

Well, I have not had time to take a picture due to STARS training and keeping my feet propped up to get the swelling down.  So, I will leave you with just stats :-)

How far along: 33 Weeks
Baby's size: a pineapple - baby boy weighs about 4 pounds and is about 17 inches long!
Maternity clothes: yep - but with the heat, I'm typically in shorts and a sports bra (so call before you come visit - haha!)
Sleep: better!!  I've had several nights of sleeping for 4 hour intervals
Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat today at our appointment - never gets old!!!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach, being able to do simple tasks without getting exhausted, cold weather (not pregnancy related - but this extreme heat is not my friend)
Movement: oh yeah!
Food cravings: anything cold and blueberry muffins
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY - I promise I will announce the name soon
Labor signs: no, but have had some braxton hicks
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, heartburn, siatica, more ankle/foot swelling (hate this heat)
Belly button in or out: in - it's really only enclosing, not moving out
Wedding rings on or off: off - again, stupid heat
Happy or moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: Mike finishing the dresser/changing table for the nursery so I can start filling it up with all of his clothes, wipes, diapers, lotions, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment