Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 Weeks

30 weeks down, 10 to go!!  I can't believe how fast time is flying.  I have a long list of to do's before this little guy comes, and with my personality as a planner I am feeling the stress of getting everything ready.  I keep telling myself that it will all get done, and if not he will never know.  I am going shopping with my mom this weekend for accessories and can't wait to see what's out there!  Mike has been busy stripping down the dresser that will be used as the changing table to prepare it for a stain.  And my mother-in-law is busy working on the bedding - it's a team effort :-)

I did feel cute enough after a long day of PD to take a full-on picture, so I'm just giving you an actual belly shot.  He is definitely getting bigger!
How far along: 30 Weeks
Baby's size: a head of cabbage - baby boy weighs about 3 pounds and is about 15.7 inches long!
Maternity clothes: yes - I'm loving my tanks and yoga pants
Sleep: I've been waking up every 2 hours or so, getting ready for late night feedings apparently
Best moment this week: he has been extremely active this week - love feeling those kicks and stretches!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach
Movement: he's still practicing his soccer skills
Food cravings: anything cold
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY - we may have settled on a name!  Will share as soon as it's official!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, heartburn, leg cramps, ankle swelling (sporting cankles), siatica (again), bloody nose (lovely)
Belly button in or out: in - it's starting to move outward
Wedding rings on or off: I've had to leave my ring at home the past 2 days :-(
Happy or moody most of the time: stressing, but excited to really focus on preparations
Looking forward to: shopping with mom and hopefully getting the dresser ready to put in the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment