Thursday, March 8, 2012

17 Weeks

Totally not doing good keeping up with belly pics...oops! I'll go ahead and just document the stats for week 17!

How far along: 17 weeks and 1 day
Baby's size: a turnip - about 5 oz and about 5 inches long
Maternity clothes: nothing new
Stretch marks: nope - but I have developed a rash :-( I think it's from my lotion - boo!
Sleep: off and on usually, but since I've been instructed to take Benadryl for the rash, I've been sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Seeing/feeling the changes in my growing belly
Miss anything: still not being able to sleep on my stomach.
Movement: still can't tell
Food cravings: no specifics
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: not yet - we just scheduled our ultrasound when we will find out - 2 weeks!!!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: back pain, hunger, and fatigue
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been weird - I've been very weepy
Looking forward to: Feeling baby boy or baby girl move/kick for the first time!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these! Thanks for sharing and motivating me to start keeping track of this pregnancy. I can't wait to find out what y'all are having!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you do this...so fun to follow you at such an exciting time in your life!

    ReplyDelete