Thursday, February 23, 2012

15 Weeks

I am putting my pride aside and posting my first belly pic. Yes, I have a gut and a butt, but I still want to document this precious time in my life. I can say that the baby is beginning to make an appearance! Here I am at 15 weeks prego!


How far along: 15 weeks and 1 day
Baby's size: an apple - about 4 inches long and about 2.5 ounces
Maternity clothes: Still a few pants and shirts. Since my belly is getting bigger, maternity pants allow me to breath easier.
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: A little better since I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat today at our appointment! It was strong at 158 beats per minute!
Miss anything: still not being able to sleep on my stomach.
Movement: Possibly - can't really figure out what I'm feeling.
Food cravings: still nothing specific - the peanut butter crackers I was eating as a snack are now not so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and peanut butter crackers
Gender: not yet - we just scheduled our ultrasound when we will find out - 4 weeks!!!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: back pain and headaches
Belly button in or out: in - mine may take a while to pop out because I have a "black hole" belly button, at least according to Mike :-)
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: It depends on where I am. If I'm home, I'm typically happy. If I'm at work, it's a toss-up.
Looking forward to: Starting to pick out a neutral paint color for the nursery and really thinking about what furniture to get!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pregnant lady!! I'm glad you decided to start posting pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wise to post pics and record this information. I always think, "I would never forget." Nobody told me that having children eats up your memory cells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY belly pictures!! yay! You look great! mIss you so much sister! Love my sweet neice or nephew!! =)

    ReplyDelete