Sunday, March 25, 2012

19 Weeks

What a week! Mike and I spent some time in New Orleans (pictures to come later), we had our 19 week appointment, I got the house fully clean, and we finished with our gender reveal party. I must say that I am SO not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I just keep telling myself that it's the last nine weeks for this year and the most fun :-)

Anyways, here is my 19 week picture and stats. I must say that baby Fleisher has really made an appearance this week. He is definitely expanding my belly and booty - haha!

(pardon the roughness - I had been working in the yard and took Bella on a walk right before this was taken)

How far along: 19 weeks and 3 days
Baby's size: a mango - 6.5 inches and 10 oz (although baby measured closer to 20 weeks at our appointment)
Maternity clothes: few new tank tops and dresses for warm weather
Sleep: I wake up at least once a night
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a BOY and sharing the news with family!!!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach
Movement: he has been more active this week!
Food cravings: nothing specific
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: hip pain, headaches, pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments, sciatica
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: very good/excited mood
Looking forward to: coming up with a name for this little guy

Side note - the reveal video will have to wait until tomorrow - Mike is fixing it for me

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! I am a little sad going back too but I am like you. I keep reminding myself...we are almost done! We can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete