Thursday, March 15, 2012

18 Weeks

I can't believe we're getting so close to the halfway point of this pregnancy! Each and every week has been such a blessing. Plus, I get to share this experience with 2 of my best friends/co-workers!!! Our due dates are all within 1 month of each other! We will be starting the Aqua Moms class at Baptist in April, which will add even more fun to this whole experience.

I'm so very excited about this weekend because it starts the beginning of my spring break! Mike and I are going to New Orleans for a few days to relax. I have been craving a break, so this week will be just what I need. To top it off, we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Can't wait!!! Here is my 18 week picture - not much difference.

How far along: 18 weeks
Baby's size: a bell pepper - about 7 oz and about 5.5 inches long
Maternity clothes: nothing new
Sleep: still pretty good
Best moment this week: I'm almost 99.9% sure I felt baby move around 2 am one morning!!! It felt like he/she was swimming laps :-)
Miss anything: I'm pretty content right now
Movement: pretty sure
Food cravings: white cheese dip and ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: we will know in 1 week!!! I'm still predicting boy
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: hip pain, headaches, pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: very good/excited mood
Looking forward to: a lot - New Orleans, ultrasound on Wednesday to see baby (we haven't seen him/her since week 7), gender reveal party on Friday (BOY or GIRL)!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful spring break. Enjoy your trip. Can't wait to find out what you learn after your reveal party (I am guessing you will share it with the blogworld... :)

    ReplyDelete