Saturday, March 29, 2014

23 Weeks

And, I've successfully gotten behind on posting.  I've been trying for every 2 weeks, but was too busy packing for Florida last week.  That being said, I'm moving on to 23 weeks, and will resume next week.



How far along: 23 weeks and 2 days
Baby's size: a large mango - baby is about 11 inches long (head to heel) and you weigh just over a pound.
Maternity clothes: definitely in pants, but I switch out in shirts
Sleep:being out of town meant a week of not good sleep on a hard bed, but I got great sleep last night.  Still waking up with hip pain from having to sleep on my sides.
Best moment this week: spending time with family in Florida and making memories with Matthew!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach - it's my go-to for comfort
Movement: Little Man has been kicking like crazy, and the kicks/elbows are getting bigger every day!  It's gotten to the point where I can feel the kicks from the outside, but Mike is still waiting to feel them.
Food cravings: meat or just junk food (terrible) - I've heard that's a sign of a boy when you eat like a growing teenage boy.  It's definitely gotten to that point (and the point where I never feel full).
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing specific
Gender:  it's a BOY!!  Still working on a name for Little Man.
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: siatica and heartburn still, but other than that I feel great!
Belly button in or out: in, but I can tell it's moving out.  I'll be shocked if it pops out because it never did with Matthew
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty good most days apart from the stress of traveling.
Looking forward to: We go back to the doctor for our 24 week appt on Wednesday and I'm so looking forward to hearing that precious heartbeat again!  Not looking forward to the glucola test though.

No comments:

Post a Comment