Thursday, February 6, 2014

16 Weeks

How am I already 16 weeks???  It seems like this pregnancy is already going so fast, but I know that there will come a time that that won't be the case (especially if I'm 9 days late again).  We had out appointment today, and to say that I was anxious is an understatement.  I have been more nervous this time around compared to when I was pregnant with M.  I think it's from how much I spotted early on, but I am trying hard to just have faith.  I am getting so very excited to find out who will be joining our family in July - a little bro or little sis for Matthew???  Thankfully, I only have to wait until March 5th to find out (insert giddy laughter).

I did not plan to have on the same outfit as the 14 week pic

How far along: 16 weeks
Baby's size: an avocado - baby is about 4.5 inches long (head to rump) and weighs about 3.5 oz
Maternity clothes: sometimes - but only pants
Sleep:  it's been a little better - although some nights the congestion I've had for the past month keeps me up.
Best moment this week: hearing that precious heartbeat again!!!  M went with us this time which made it even more special!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach
Movement: I had a small freakout session with Mike last week because I hadn't felt the baby move much.  Well that all changed the other night - my bed time is apparently baby's party time.  I've had a big smile on my face going to bed feeling the little somersaults - my fave part of being pregnant!
Food cravings: orange juice, fruit, cheese dip, cheeseburger (weird, but that's all I've wanted the past few days)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing specific, just certain smells
Gender:  we will find out March 5th!!! 
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: thankfully the not-so-fun 1st trimester symptoms seem to be behind me (YAY!).  Now I've just had siatica and congestion.  I've been dealing with dizzy spells, but am not sure yet if it's pregnancy related.
Belly button in or out: in - it never went out with Matthew
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: been in better spirits since my energy is back up!
Looking forward to: planning the gender reveal for family & friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment