Thursday, January 23, 2014

14 Weeks

Let the belly posts begin!  I've decided to go a different route with the angle of the pics this time around.  My goal is to get Matthew to stand under me with the chalkboard, but he won't cooperate right now.  Here's to round #2!



How far along: 14 weeks
Baby's size: a lemon - baby is about 3.5 inches long and weighs about 1.5 oz
Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity jeans in the pic, but it's not a necessity yet.
Sleep: hit and miss - between frequent bathroom breaks and Mike's snoring, I'm awake more than I want to be.
Best moment this week: We've started reading Matthew's Big Brother book & he loves it!  He likes to point out the baby on each page.
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach and having a normal appetite
Movement: I'm pretty sure I've felt movement a few times - can't wait to feel the big kicks!
Food cravings: orange juice, fruit, cheese dip
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing specific, just certain smells
Gender:  Don't know yet, but should find out in a little over a month.  I've gone back & forth about what I think we're having, but can't make up my mind.  I've had 2 dreams that it's a girl and 1 that it's a boy - who knows!  I'll be happy with either!!!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: morning sickness (BOO!), exhaustion, headaches, and siatica
Belly button in or out: in - it never went out with Matthew
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but the exhaustion & hormones cause mood swings.
Looking forward to: Our 16 week appointment so I can hear that precious heartbeat again!

1 comment: