Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

So I am officially getting way behind keeping up with this blog!  Now that Matthew is into everything, I am exhausted by the time he goes to bed.  His bedtime is now my bedtime too!  We did have a wonderful end to 2013 (I will do my yearly review in another post).  Christmas was so different with a 16 month old compared to a 4 month old.  Matthew loved opening and climbing on his gifts.  We, of course, made the trip to see Santa and got a priceless pic!  This year we went to Bass Pro Shop to play in their Christmas area.  We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house.  Every year we have Christmas brunch before opening gifts - delicious every year!  Christmas morning, we ate breakfast as a family before opening gifts.  We then headed to Conway to celebrate Christmas with Mike's family.  Here are the only pics I got of our celebrations:

Told ya - classic!

Working on a reindeer craft at Bass Pro

Christmas Eve at my parents - love my little family!

Christmas morning breakfast

Matthew loved his tent w/ tunnel!


He's wearing the pj's I put in his Christmas Eve box.  It included pj's for Christmas morning, a Veggie Tales Christmas movie, and Christmas book.

The day after Christmas, the Fleisher family drove to Illinois to visit the rest of the Fleisher/Carlson side of the family.  It was an interesting trip because Matthew ran fever the whole time since he was cutting 3 teeth (1 being a molar) - poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment