Sunday, April 29, 2012

24 Weeks

(pardon the shadow making my rear look even bigger)

How far along: 24 Weeks (I am posting late, but the pic was taken on time)
Baby's size: Ear of corn - baby boy weighs just over a pound and is almost 1 foot long!
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: great until I get leg cramps
Best moment this week: Mike and I feeling him kick!!! 
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach - feeling comfortable
Movement: He has been extremely active this week!
Food cravings: anything cold
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments, heartburn, leg cramps, ankle swelling
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: anxious
Looking forward to: my first baby shower this Thursday, seeing the nursery fully painted, and ordering fabric for bedding/curtains/pillows

I hope that Mike and I can settle on a name soon so I don't have refer to him as baby boy or little man.  It's definitely a work in progress, but I will share once we've chosen a name.  Hope everyone has a great week - can't believe it's almost May!


1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Good luck with the name thing. I think being a teacher makes it even harder. :)

    ReplyDelete