Saturday, April 14, 2012

22 Weeks & Nursery

I don't have a picture this week, but wanted to go ahead and do my stats. Plus, I've included some fabric samples that will be used in the nursery - enjoy!!!

How far along: 22 weeks and 3 days
Baby's size: spaghetti squash (or a Ken doll) - about 1 pound and around 11 inches long (I do wonder if he is still measuring early???)
Maternity clothes: yep
Sleep: much better - sleeping really hard
Best moment this week: Continuing to add to our registry - much harder than a wedding registry!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach
Movement: I've been feeling him more throughout the day and am about 95% sure I felt a kick!
Food cravings: nothing specific, but I've been more hungry
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments, sciatica
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on, but the hotter it gets, the more snug my ring gets :-(
Happy or moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: ordering his crib and finalizing crib bedding. I also get to go with my 2 friends/coworkers to help them register this week!

Now on to the nursery fabrics. I found a picture online here that led to the fabric and colors. I had already planned on painting the nursery gray, so it was a bonus that this nursery had the same color! All I have to do now is determine how much of each fabric I need and order. My mom and mother-in-law are going to help make different parts of his nursery :-)

I will also be using orange as an accent color - I just don't have a picture of that (we all know what orange looks like, right?)


My favorite of the fabrics - blue chevron!


I will continue to update about our nursery progress as soon as we finish our kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment