Thursday, April 19, 2012

23 Weeks

Man time is flying! I did not have time to update my chalkboard so you'll have to settle for just a picture. I've been busy this week with hosting community group, registering with friends, and hanging out with my BFF's Laura and Lena!! Anyways - here is my weekly update :-)


How far along: 23 weeks and 1 day
Baby's size: large mango - just over 1 pound and more than 11 inches long
Maternity clothes: yep - just bought a new shirt at Gap today (plus 2 things for baby of course)
Sleep: off and on
Best moment this week: Getting to hear his precious heartbeat today - what a blessing!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach and bending over with ease
Movement: I'm feeling him more and more - can't wait for Mike to be able to feel him!
Food cravings: ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy and blessed
Looking forward to: painting his nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment