Friday, November 23, 2012

M's First Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for?

This little guy!  He has been such a blessing in our life, and I am beyond thankful that Mike and I were given the chance to be his parents.  Matthew's first Thanksgiving involved a lot of traveling and a lot of people.  He's going through his 3 month growth spurt, so he slept through most of his first Thanksgiving.  Because of that, we only got pictures with the Fleisher side.  

It was great to see family that I hadn't seen in a while and enjoy yummy food!  I have so many things to be thankful for - God is so good!

Thankful for my boys

 Our attempts at a cousin picture - haha

Alli gave Matthew a sweet cousin kiss and many hugs!

This one just makes me laugh

Grandma and Grandpa Fleisher with their grandbabies


The big Fleisher kids with the little Fleisher kids

This is Matthew's "I'm tired" look

Being thankful is exhausting

1 comment: