Saturday, November 10, 2012

M's First Halloween

I'm only a week and a half late, but better late than never right?  We had a pretty relaxing Halloween this year.  I enjoyed loving, snuggling, and playing with my baby all day, then we went to my sister's house for dinner.  This also happened to be my last day of maternity leave, so I spent each minute with him.  But, back to Halloween because I don't like talking about me having to be back at work.

Since Matthew was only a little over 2 months old, it was hard to find him a costume that would fit.  The sizing of infant costumes is ridiculous!  Having the smallest option as 0-6 months - seriously - that is a huge size difference.  So, we opted for a simple tiger sleeper.  It was still adorable!  Can't wait to take him trick-or-treating next year!  Oh, this also happened to be the day that Matthew truly giggled for the first time.  It was the most precious sound ever!

 With mommy and daddy

 Emie and Pop

Aunt Lauren

My adorable tiger

Hugs before bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment