Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1st Annual Branson Trip

I must say that I have some of the BEST co-workers ever!!! It is truly a blessing to have found a school where each and every teacher is outstanding! I am so grateful that I have found some amazing friends in my co-workers (and 1 sister of a co-worker). Since I've been dubbed the official "Crestwood Event Planner", I planned for an all girl getaway to Branson at the beginning of December. What a great idea it was! We had so much fun on the very much needed vacation. It was so much fun getting to know these girls even better, and out of the school setting. Here are a few pics from our Girls' Weekend.......enjoy!

After sleeping in and shopping at Tanger, we ate lunch/dinner at Joe's Crab Shack...yum! Crestwood 4th Grade teachers. I absolutely love working with these girls!

4th grade teachers with one of the 3rd grade teachers, Lindsay. Our classrooms are across the hall from each other, so we visit each other frequently throughout the day.
With Lindsay, 3rd grade teacher, and her sister, Natalie. We first met Natalie at Race for the Cure and she immediately fit into our group! She will be joining us on our next Girls' Weekend!!
The Quiet Cottage where we stayed in Hollister. This house was located in a new, nice, and quiet subdivision. We loved it!!! It was nice to be away from the Branson strip and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Sabra and I shared the master bedroom....the king bed had a feather mattress - SO comfortable!
Kitchen - where I made chocolate gravy for everyone...yum!
View from the living room of the upstairs.

Our next Girls' Weekend location - Hot Springs. We plan on enjoying the races and hot spas! We're also talking about going to NYC next Christmas since so many of us have not been.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I love my team but wish we could get away more. Chocolate gravy is a favorite around here...it is a "Christmas" breakfast.

    ReplyDelete