Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Learning to have Faith

We brought Lola home 1 week ago today, and have been watching to see if she would get better. While she seemed to get a little better, she still had a runny nose, hacking, and heavy breathing. So, Mike called the vet this morning and decided to take her back in. The vet wants to keep her and try some new medications to see if they will work. They are still not positive about what she has because the symptoms that she has could be from a few different illnesses.

I don't know how many times I've cried over the last 2 days. It's been hard watching her hack and breath heavy. All she wanted us to do was hold her and love on her. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to take her back, but it's what's best for her. The vet knows how to get her healthy more than we do (I keep having to remind myself of that). It was hard going to visit her today. She was put back in a room with a bunch of cats and looks so sad in her little cage. I could tell that she really liked my holding her again.

I pray that the vet will give her the right meds that will help her to get over whatever it is that she has. I want her to come back home!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lola is so precious and I have been praying for a speedy and quick recovery! Hopefully, you can bring your little furbaby home soon.
    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete