Monday, September 30, 2013

1st Haircut

Well, we finally gave in and got Matthew's hair cut.  He was starting to get a mullet, so we decided it was time.  I knew I wanted to take him to Pigtails and Crewcuts mainly so we could get pictures of him in one of the cute chairs.  We went a few weeks ago about 30 minutes after they opened, and the wait was 45 minutes to an hour!  Uh, no thank you!  The next week, we showed up 10 minutes before they opened and we were 2nd in line - holla!  Matthew did a great job, but the hair stylist warned that he may scream during his next haircut.  I cannot believe how different Matthew looks with his new trim - he has lost the baby boy look.  He immediately looked like a true toddler (tear).

M checking out the other kids while chillin' in his fire truck - see why I wanted to go here???

Last look at that precious mullet - they gave us a card that included a lock of hair and picture

He was very interested in the child next to him - I think because he had animal crackers


LOVE the fire truck!




And......Toddler






I mean, he looks like he absolutely hated it right???  At least there were no tears - this time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment