Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wye Mountain

Man, I am so behind in blogging.  I have a good excuse though - I've been spending lots of time with my sweet little boy!  We're just coming off of Spring Break and I so miss being able to greet Matthew in the morning and play/love on him the rest of the day.  The first Saturday of Spring Break Mike and I took Matthew to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival.  We met up with my parents and my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their kiddo, Alli.  The drive there was absolutely beautiful!  The views of the river were unbelievable.  I can't wait to go back next year!

My precious Matthew sitting in the Daffodil field.  Such a handsome boy!

Sweet cousins - this is about the best we could do.  I love that Matthew kept putting his hand on Alli's shoulder :-)

I love my family!!!
 
Checking out Emie

    
Checking out Pop - love these pics!

 The Fleisher/Rippy clan

Beautiful place, right?  I'm hoping to get caught up on my blogging before Easter.  Be looking for our 3-6 month faves and Matthew's 7 month stats (yes, he turned 7 months old on Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment