Sunday, February 17, 2013

M's first Valentine's Day

My little Valentine was, unfortunately, sick on his first Valentine's Day.  He developed some stomach bug on Wednesday night and it continued through Saturday.  Poor baby felt awful, was extra fussy, slept a ton, and went through a lot of clothes.  Thankfully, after much Pedialyte, he is on the mend!  He is definitely more himself today - all smiles and laughs!  

I was able to get a few pictures of Matthew playing on the floor in between bouts of sickness.  Even though we lost a lot of sleep and failed at many attempts to comfort him, he is worth every bit of it.  We said it kind of felt like being back in the newborn stage.  I am truly thankful that our only concern has been with his congestion and 2 stomach bugs.  I know of many families whose babies are going through a lot more than just a stomach bug.  Thank you God for a healthy baby!




 I used the Red Stamp app to create this picture.  I love that app!

No comments:

Post a Comment