Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 Years!

Mike and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday!  My how time flies.  We kept our celebration simple with lunch and a couple's massage in Hot Springs.  It was nice to be able to get away just the 2 of us for while - I did miss my little boy though.  I've been browsing through old pictures of us, and it is amazing how young we look.  Five years, apparently, does a lot to a person's appearance :-)  I wonder what another 5 years will do???  I am so very blessed to have married my best friend!  He is an amazing friend, husband, and father - thank you Lord for placing such a wonderful man in my life!

 Right after Mike proposed 8-6-07

 engagement picture

 January 12, 2008

 I love this picture!

 The start of our reception aboard the Arkansas Queen Riverboat

My new favorite pic - when we became a family of 3 and I got to experience seeing Mike as a daddy :-)

1 comment: