Thursday, May 17, 2012

27 Weeks






How far along: 27 Weeks
Baby's size: a head of cauliflower - baby boy weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14.5 inches long!
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: it's getting better - sleeping really hard, but waking up early
Best moment this week: hearing baby boy's heartbeat at our appointment today - such a sweet thing to hear!  They also measured me for the first time, and I'm measuring at 28 weeks.  Another great moment - my mom and dad came by this evening to surprise us with our Chicco travel system!!!  We're putting it together soon - love you mom and dad!!!
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach, bending over with ease, getting in bed like a normal person
Movement: oh yes - he found my ribs earlier this week
Food cravings: anything cold
Anything making you queasy or sick: onions and veggies
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: pregnancy brain, major clumsy moments (spilled my lunch today), heartburn, leg cramps, ankle swelling (sporting cankles)
Belly button in or out: in - it's starting to move outward
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: blessed
Looking forward to: school being out so I can focus 100% on getting ready for this little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment