Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there - especially to the most wonderful dad of all, my daddy! I have always been a "Daddy's Girl" so I've looked up to my dad in every way. He taught me how to play basketball, walked with me to church on Sundays, took my sister and I camping when we were younger, spent many Father's Days watching our dance recitals, taught me how to fish, and walked me down the aisle at my dream wedding! I love all that my dad has done for me and feel very blessed to call him "Dad"! Here are a few of my favorite pics of my dad...

Started out as a daddy's girl early!


My all-time favorite of my dad (sitting) and his older brother, Jim (standing). I love the expressions on their faces!!

My dad (left) with his brothers Jim (standing) and Ronnie (right).

I think this is his senior picture - handsome!

He and my mom right after they got married - He has always shown me how a husband should love his family!

Playing with my sister and I at the beach

I'm also grateful that he loves my husband and treats him like his own son!

Dancing to "Unforgettable" at my wedding! This song is so precious because it's what we danced to for the Father/Daughter dance at Ms. Karen's when I was in the 3rd grade. Thanks for being an amazing dad! I can't wait to see you, someday, as a grandpa! I love you!!!

1 comment: