Monday, May 16, 2011

Done!

I woke up bright and early this morning to take the computer-based part of the National Board certification process....the final piece of the puzzle!!! I don't feel as relieved as I did after mailing in my portfolio because this was not as big of an undertaking, but I am proud that it's over! I didn't realize how much security was behind taking a test like this. They scanned my hand to copy the veins in order to identify me each time I went into and out of the computer room...weird! I couldn't wear a watch or a hair-band on my wrists, and they had to check all of my pockets. What an ordeal! I must say that I feel pretty confident about my responses and can't wait to hear my scores. I must be patient and wait until November/December to find out the final results, so I must remember that patience is a virtue!

On a lighter note, Mike and I have community group tonight! We haven't met in a month so I can't wait to catch up with everyone! I hope everyone has a great week :-) On my official calendar countdown - 15 days until school is out!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment