Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Years!

January 12, 2011 - Mike and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 3 years....time goes by so fast, right? To celebrate, Mike brought home a beautiful bouquet of red roses and took me to eat at Wok-a Wok-a (very delish)! We're going to a fancy restaurant this weekend and plan to spend a weekend in Memphis in a few weeks...can't wait! Here are a few pictures from our Big Day 3 years ago...

Mr. and Mrs. Fleisher on the Ar Queen Riverboat for the reception.

One of my faves :-)

Lena, Katie, me, and Laura
my bffs and I getting ready to walk down the aisle

dancing to "Unforgettable" with my daddy - we danced to it when I was in the 3rd grade for a father/daughter dance, so I always knew that would be the song he and I would dance to.

Laura, Lauren (sister), Katie, Christin (sis-in-law/college bff), & Lena
my BEAUTIFUL bridesmaids....yes it was January....yes it was cold (esp on the boat)....yes I still chose a sleeveless dress for them

the handsome groomsmen - Justin, Jon, Jim (bro-in-law), Chris (bro-in-law), & Kyle

I can't wait to continue our journey as a married couple, and to see what new adventures will befall us this year and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment