Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy! My friends have always described him as a "Teddy Bear", and they're right. He is such a sweet man! He may look intimidating (according to Mike the first time he saw him), but once you talk to him, you see that he is genuinely kind. He's the type that can talk to anyone about anything. I'm glad to say that I have found a man similar to my daddy! Thank you daddy for always being there for me...for sitting through the 8 hour recitals and jumping with me on the trampoline.

Here are a few pictures of my wonderful daddy...

Sitting in my daddy's lap! I still remember the day that he finally shaved his mustache :-)

Playing with Lauren and me at the beach.

At Melissa's wedding in 2007.

Dancing to "Unforgettable" at my wedding. This was our second dance to this song because he was a trooper and did a father/daughter dance with me to the same song....love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment