Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day mommy! I have a wonderful mom who has been there for me through so many ups and downs in my life. My mom has not only made an impact on me, but so many others through her job at the high school. I don't know how many people have told me how much they move my mom because of how much she has helped them. Hearing those comments always helps me realize how special it is that I can call her "Mom". Thank you mom for being you! I know I can always count on your for advice or just for a partner to shop with :-) I love the picture of mom holding me in the hospital after I was born!

I love this pic of mom helping get into my Hound Dog costume for a dance recital. This was a huge part of my life, and she was always there to support and encourage me...with video camera in hand :-)

With mom at Melissa and Drew's wedding!

With mom at one of my wedding showers...love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is GREAT! Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete