Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Shower

It's that time in life when a lot of my friends are either starting or continuing to grown their families. My friend, Randi, is getting ready to have her 2nd daughter...Ella Grace! I was SO excited to go to her shower! I got to catch up with Randi and Kelli, both some of my best friends from college. Randi's shower was at Mimi's Cafe in Little Rock....YUMMY! It was so great hanging out with old friends, and meeting some new ones. Here are a few pictures of Randi opening gifts....

This is the adorable outfit that I got for little Ella.

A monogrammed diaper bag....SO cute!

Adorable mesh tutu for baby Ella. One of the girls at the shower made it herself! She also made one for Randi's older daughter, Maci. I'm going to try my hand at creating a skirt for another friend that is having a little girl.

Checking out a cute outfit....she thought the flower on the bottom was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment